Trends YOU Should Be Wearing Right Now – SPRING 2018
Ok, I think we all know by now I’m a bit of a shopping addict, I can’t pass the shops without popping in for a look, however, this works out well for you as I constantly see the trends that are popping up in all the stores. I’m basically your personal trend spotter at this stage! lol
Today Ive made a list of 5 of the trends Ive been seeing instore that you should be wearing right now,
THE DRESSY JOGGER
– A trend I honestly never thought would catch on is the dressy jogger, they seem like two words that would never mix but here we are in spring 2018 and almost every high street stores have a selection, I have two pairs and I can’t wait for the warmer weather to really get the most out of them, the key is to have a nice tapered fit and a cropped leg to get the most daily wear out of them, Heres some of my favourites
– Since all the 80’s style is coming back (you might remember Ive previously talked about retro sportswear and double denim) Its the turn of the Sweatshirt, perfect for this in-between weather the sweatshirt is a trend that’s really in right now, from brands like Tommy Hilfiger to TOPMAN there’s a style to suit everyone, Ive picked up a grey one from Topman with a red and blue stripe down the side, super comfy while staying on trend.
THE STRIPY T-SHIRT
– A Breton stripe t-shirt is a summer staple, but its also not exactly groundbreakingly stylish, but now turning the stripe 90 degrees seems to make it the highstreets latest go to print. Ive saw it on trousers, shirt and suits but Id stick to the basics with a nice vertical striped tee.
– Although checks never really go out of trend you need to ensure you’re wearing the right ones to get it right this spring. The bigger the better! Think large windowpane styles and make sure the rest of your outfit isn’t too busy or you will give someone a headache!
THE PRINTED SHIRT
– When you walk in store you might think brands are trying to make you look stupid with this one, but it’s not a trap, usually a tropical shirt would be the opposite of stylish but since Louis Vuitton were doing it, high street bands have caught on and now there’s lot of options to find the right one for you. If you wouldn’t normally go for such a bold statement find one with a darker backdrop and a less busy pattern. This trend looks best with some chinos and a drink in hand!
Thanks for reading! Now go shop these looks!!